Pixelated a phpBB Template by SkaidonDesigns

Le forum du serveur FraterniCube Index du Forum Le forum du serveur FraterniCube
Forum du serveur Multi-World FraterniCube !
  S’enregistrer
FAQ
Rechercher
Membres
Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

A Tramp About The World Peter Biddick

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du serveur FraterniCube Index du Forum -> Le serveur FraterniCube . -> Plaintes de joueurs .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janalhar

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 10:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Tramp About The World Peter Biddick Répondre en citant

A Tramp about the World
by Peter Biddick

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Tramp about the World

Peter Biddick left home at the age of fourteen to attend a pre-sea training ship in North Wales with his sights set on a career in the Merchant Navy. This story shares his experiences from joining his first ship as a cadet at the tender age of sixteen to working up through the ranks eventually sailing as 2nd mate on passenger cargo ships. Discover what life was like during the Merchant shipping heyday showcasing the hardships, excitements and fun whilst tramping about the world.

From the Author -

This story is about my sea going career, starting off as an impressionable cadet at the tender age of 16 in 1958. It is based on fact with a few added touches of fiction.
I have never regretted going to sea and many a time in a difficult situation I will ask myself, what would have I have done when I was in the Navy and usually get a reasonable answer. I consider myself a fortunate person to be able to recall some of those events that remain in my memory.
Anyone that has spent a significant amount of time at sea will always have the taste of salt in their veins.
The love, fear and respect produced from being surrounded by a vast expanse of ocean will stay with me forever.

A Tramp about the World book get pdf A Tramp about the World iphone value francais audio book

171bf2437f

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 10:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du serveur FraterniCube Index du Forum -> Le serveur FraterniCube . -> Plaintes de joueurs . Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation